Purchase Advisor: Cart before the horse?
Misconceptions? You need to have 20% down payment before you can buy a home. I don’t qualify as a First-time home buyer. I have terrible credit. I had a bankruptcy. No one will lend me money. I don’t make enough income to qualify for a loan. I’m self-Employed. I just started my job.
A Closer Look:
Many new home buyers have the above-mentioned misconceptions holding them back from shopping for a home. The result is we have millions waiting as renters on the sidelines for the right time. The right time is now.
What is needed?
Armed with a deep desire for home ownership.
Think about how many years you have been paying rent making your landlord happy all the way to the bank depositing your hard earned $2000 rent money. While you are missing out on the greatest opportunity of a lifetime. Pride of home ownership.
Let’s get started! Cart before the horse?
Shopping for a home can be an exhilarating experience spending many hours and days looking for your dream home. Then you found your dream home. You contact your realtor and the first thing he asks you have you been pre-qualified? The next thing the realtor says that home was just sold to a qualified buyer. Your dream home is shattered. You put the cart before the horse… Learn from your mistake.
Get a checklist from your Mortgage Consultant:
- Find out how much purchasing power you have
- How much down-payment
- Size of home
- Your family needs
See my home calculator
Benefits of Pride of Home Ownership
- Know the huge benefits of owning vs renting.
- Tax benefits increase your income.
- True independence is when you stop paying rent
- Your new home ownership mortgage interest is tax deductible.
Debt: A closer look.
- Strategy to reduce your overall debt obligations.
- Reduce all your credit card debt below 50%. This will increase your fico’s.
- Understand how Fico’s are a snapshot picture of how you manage debt.
- Learn how to challenge derogatory remarks on your credit.
Ask your Mortgage consultant for a free credit report analysis.
Avoid buying things: A closer look.
- Don’t quit your job in the middle of your purchase.
- Don’t buy a Hummer automobile.
- Do not buy any Super screens TV, Appliances, Vacations or any major items.
- Do not change your career in the middle of your purchase.
- Do not accept any new credit cards.
Shift your focus to Pride of Home ownership.
This Free Purchase Assistant has been designed to help narrow down options based on your individual needs. It’s quick, it’s easy, and the more questions you answer – the more accurate your results. You’ll receive the Purchase information you need instantly without all the calls and emails!